The benefits of regular maintenance to your roof and gutters and by regularly cleaning and removing debris and leaf litter;
- Reduces fire risks
- Prevents corrosion and holes forming from rust
- Prevents water ingress, therefore reducing risk of internal damage to ceilings, walls and timber roof structure
- Removes hiding places and deters unwanted pests and wildlife
- Reduces moisture levels, avoiding mould forming on ceilings and walls
- Ensures longevity and manufacturer warranty
- Sealant deteriorates over time due to harsh weather conditions, so by simply removing the old and applying new sealant will prevent water ingress .